Canada Super Visa for Parents and Grandparents
Canada is a country dedicated to family reunification and keeping loved ones close and together. If you are a Canadian Permanent Resident or citizen and planning to bring your parents and grandparents to Canada, then Canada Super Visa is just for you, sponsor your parents and grandparents and bring them to Canada.
What is a Parent and Grandparent Super Visa?
Parent and Grandparent Super Visa is a multi-entry visitor visa for Canadian immigration, especially for the Grandparents and Parents of any Canada PR or Citizen. Super visa Canada allows parents and grandparents to visit their child or grandchild in Canada, they can stay in Canada with their children for up to 2 years at a time without the need to renew their visa or status.
Who can apply for a Canada Super Visa?
Parents and Grandparents of the Canada PR or citizens are eligible to apply for the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa. Canada Super visa for parents cannot include their dependents. If the applicant’s partner or spouse is also immigrating with them, they will have to apply separately for a Canada visa.
What are the Canada Super Visa Requirements?
What are the Canada Super Visa Requirements?
Applicants who are applying for Canada Super Visa for parents need to fulfill certain eligibility requirements which are mentioned below:
- It is necessary to provide legal proof that they are the legal parents or grandparents of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Must have medical insurance of at least CAD $100,000 from a Canadian Insurance organization
- A medical examination is compulsory for Super Visa applicants.
To live in Canada, the parent’s or grandparent’s family member must:
- The main applicants have to illustrate that they are citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
- A Letter of Invitation (LOI) should be sent to the applicant
- Must show financial funds to prove that you are capable of covering all your and your parent’s or grandparents expenses.
- Demonstrate that they earn more than the minimum income requirement.
How to apply for a Canada Super Visa?
The Canada Super visa can be applied for online or by submitting a paper-based application at a VAC (Visa Application Centre). Here are some of the documents which you will require to apply for the Canadian Super Visa.
- A Letter Of Invitation (LOI) from your child/grandchild who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, offering financial assistance for your stay.
- Proof that your child or grandchild satisfies the LICO (Low Income Cut-Off) according to your family size.
- Have to show evidence of the relationship.
- Evidence of medical insurance payment from a Canadian insurance organization.
After submitting all these documents, you will have to:-
- Applicants have to undergo a medical examination before immigration and have to submit medical results.
- Applicants have to visit VAC (Visa Application Centre) to give their biometrics (Fingerprints and Photos).
What is the cost of applying for the Canada Super Visa?
Canadian Super Visa application processing fee is CAD $100. Applicants have to pay this amount to process their Super Visa application.
What is the Canada Super Visa processing time?
Super Visa processing time is nearly 8 months to 9 months. You should know that the processing time refers to the time it takes from the day IRCC receives your application and it ends with the Super visa in your hand.
What is the difference between a Super Visa and Visitor Visa?
Some of the key differences between the Canada Visitor Visa and Canada Super Visa are mentioned below in the table:-
|Visitor Visa||Super Visa|
|Visitor Visa is basically a Temporary Resident Visa that allows overseas nationals to visit and enter Canada.||A super visa is a type of Canadian Visitor Visa, through which only parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents are allowed to apply.|
|Can stay in Canada for up to six months.||Allows multiple entries across 10 years. An individual can stay for up to 2 years at a time in Canada.|
|Visitors that want to stay on longer are required to apply for an extension of their visa, paying a new fee.||Single-entry option is also available, at the discretion of the visa officer.|
Why trust BOI Services with your visa process?
- Authorized and licensed Immigration Consultancy.
- Check eligibility based on the latest immigration rules & regulations
- Ensure a safe and transparent online process.
- Complaint resolution system to provide excellent customer support
- Profiles are evaluated with specially designed services
- Cases are assessed & rectified multiple times before submission
BOI Services is one of the best Immigration Consultancy in New Delhi, widely regarded as one of the most reputed and trusted Immigration Consultancy in India by its customers. We have helped hundreds of visionary people to successfully immigrate to Canada through Canada Super Visa. Our trained, well-versed, and experienced Immigration Experts are dedicated to support you with your immigration process.