CANADA SPONSOR VISA
Every year Canada welcomes more than 1,00,000 expats through various sponsorship immigration programs. Nearly 80% of these expats immigrate to Canada under the Spouses, Partners, and Children sponsorship program. Remaining 20% under Canada Parent and Grandparent Super Visa.
What is a Canada Sponsor Visa?
Canada Sponsor Visa program allows permanent residents and citizens of Canada to sponsor their family members or relatives to Canada with reduced processing times. Through sponsor programs, sponsored family members can secure Canadian Permanent Residency. Canada Spouse visa, Parent and Grandparent Super Visa, and Family Class Sponsorship Program are basically sub-categories of the Canada Sponsor Visa.
What are the benefits of the Canadian Sponsor Programs?
Here are some of the major benefits of the Canada Sponsor Programs:
- The freedom to live, work, and study in Canada is granted to sponsored family members with PR visas.
- Family members are not subject to any points cut-offs in order to be eligible for Canadian sponsorship under this program.
- Eligible for free education up to the age of 18, publicly financed healthcare services, old age security, and a guaranteed income supplement.
- Parents with a dependant visa who have lived in Canada for three years are qualified to apply for Canadian citizenship.
Who is eligible to Sponsor in Canada?
Applicants who are planning family immigration to Canada need to meet some basic requirements to become eligible to sponsor:
- Applicants should be Canadian Permanent Residents or Citizens
- Must be at least 18 years old
- It is necessary for applicants to demonstrate that they intend to live in Canada once the people they sponsored have acquired Canadian permanent residency.
- You must be registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act.
- Must be capable to support your family members or relatives financially
- You must not have any criminal history
- Applicants should not be insolvent
Who can you Sponsor under the Sponsor Visa?
You can sponsor the following family members:
- Common-law partner
- Conjugal Partner
- Dependent Children
- Brothers/Sisters, Nephews/Nieces, and Orphaned Granddaughters/Grandson, below the age of 18 years and he/she is not married.
- Accompanying parents of the above-mentioned individuals (spouses, partners, and dependent children)
Why trust BOI Services with your visa process?
- Authorized and licensed Immigration Consultancy.
- Check eligibility based on the latest immigration rules & regulations
- Ensure a safe and transparent online process.
- Complaint resolution system to provide excellent customer support
- Profiles are evaluated with specially designed services
- Cases are assessed & rectified multiple times before submission
BOI Services is one of the best Immigration Consultancy in New Delhi, widely regarded as one of the most reputed and trusted Immigration Consultancy in India by its customers. We have helped hundreds of visionary people to successfully immigrate to Canada through Canada Sponsor visa. Our trained, well-versed, and experienced Immigration Experts are dedicated to support you with your immigration process.