The CRS Tool helps you evaluate your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score for the Canadian Express Entry Program. This tool assesses your profile based on your answers and determines your CRS score.
What are the factors for CRS Score Calculator?
There are four groups of factors that make up the CRS Calculator. All factors are mentioned below:
1. Core/Human Capital Factors
This factor varies according to whether you have a spouse or common-law partner with you or are single. If the applicant’s spouse or common-law partners are not immigrating with them to Canada, your points will be calculated as if you are applying as a single.
Core/Human capital factors consider the following:
- Canadian Work Experience
- Language Proficiency (IELTS, CELPIP, TEF, and TCF)
2. Spouse or Common-law partner factors
The spouse/common-law partner factor considers your partner’s profile, which is similar to your core/human capital factor such as
3. Skill Transferability factors
Elements mentioned below are considered under this factor:
- Having a certificate of qualification for skilled trades
- Overseas Work Experience
- Combination of your Canadian work experience, education, and language proficiency
4. Additional Points
Finally, additional points are calculated based on several factors that contribute to your point total, such as
How to improve your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)?
Here are some of the most popular ways to improve the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score:
1. Get more Work Experience
If you want to acquire Canadian Permanent Residency, then you should try to gain more work experience. It will help you to score more points under the skills transferability category and improve your CRS score.
2. Work on your Language abilities
It is one of the easiest and most preferred ways to improve your Canada CRS score. You can take IELTS, CELPIP, TCF, and TEF tests to improve & prove your language proficiency.
3. Try to get a Job Offer in Canada
If possible try to get a valid job offer from a Canadian employer it will boost your Express Entry CRS score.
4. Improve your Academic Qualification
In order to enhance your Express Entry Profile, applicants should try to gain additional academic qualifications. It will take some time but will surely help you to get more CRS points.
5. Take help from an Employment Professional
If you tried everything but still did not succeed to get a job offer, hire employment professional. They will help you to get a job offer in Canada and once you find a valid job it will ease your problems and help you to improve your Canada CRS score.
Why is CRS important for Canada Immigration?
The Comprehensive Ranking System is a points-based system used by the Canadian government for evaluating applicants profiles, allotting scores, and ranking potential skilled applicants in the Canadian Express Entry Pool. It would be difficult to rank applicants in the pool without CRS. It will become increasingly difficult to select the right applicants and scrutinize the less qualified applicants in the express entry pool.
Why trust BOI Services with your visa process?
- Authorized and licensed Immigration Consultancy.
- Check eligibility based on the latest immigration rules & regulations
- Ensure a safe and transparent online process.
- Complaint resolution system to provide excellent customer support
- Profiles are evaluated with specially designed services
- Cases are assessed & rectified multiple times before submission
BOI Services is one of the best Immigration Consultancy in New Delhi, widely regarded as one of the most reputed and trusted Immigration Consultancy in India by its customers. We have helped hundreds of visionary people to successfully immigrate to Canada. Our trained, well-versed, and experienced Immigration Experts are dedicated to support you with your immigration process.