Indians are the mass of the entire world. Most Indians prefer settling abroad. They choose Study Visa, Work Permits, Permanent Residency. Though few people are interested in migrating to European countries, few people are known to stay close to their country and move to other big Asian countries. When it comes to moving into an Asian country, Hong Kong is on the top of the migrant list.
The Hong Kong Permanent Residency Visa provides great opportunities. Foreign nationals who are skilled and willing to contribute to Hong Kong’s local economy can apply for permanent residency and enjoy the benefits of the citizen while adding benefits to their growth and international career.
What is QMAS Hong Kong Visa?
The term QMAS stands for “Quality Migrant Admission Scheme.” The Hong Kong Qmas Visa is a “quota-based” entry scheme for brilliant foreign people who wish to relocate to Hong Kong. It is a scheme for Quality migrants to get admission into Hong Kong for their betterment, citizen-like benefits, and high-pay jobs.
Although having an offer of employment from a local Hong Kong employer is not required for this migration process, there are specified requirements that must be met before applying for immigration to Hong Kong through the QMAS scheme. But this process can get you the dream job of your career in Hong Kong.
Under the Hong Kong Qmas Visa Application process, each candidate fills out an application for either the General Points Test or the achievement-based Points Test.
Eligibility for Hong Kong QMAS Visa
- Age — To apply for the Hong Kong Qmas Visa scheme, the applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Financial Stability – The applicant must be able to demonstrate that he or she has the financial means to sustain himself or herself and any dependents, if any, during their stay in Hong Kong without the assistance of the Hong Kong government.
- Character Certificate – In Hong Kong or anywhere else in the world, the candidate must have no criminal record or unfavorable immigration record.
- Language Proficiency – The applicant must be able to communicate well in both or any written and spoken Chinese (Putonghua or Cantonese) or English
- Educational Requirements – The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree or a 3-year diploma from a reputable university.
Rules for a dependents visa in Hong Kong
- If an applicant is chosen for immigration to Hong Kong, he or she may bring their spouse or unmarried children under the age of 18 to live in the city.
- This is only permitted if the candidate has the financial resources to sustain his or her dependents’ stay in Hong Kong without relying on public assistance from the Hong Kong government, and their period of stay will be determined solely by the applicants.
- The spouse of the applying candidate can be the second party in a same-sex civil union or opposite-sex civil union, same-sex civil partnership or opposite-sex civil partnership, “same-sex marriage,” or as entered into by the candidate in accordance with the local law of the place of marriage and/or celebration and with the status that is legally and officially recognized by the local authorities of the area of wedding and/or celebration, as permitted by law.
Can an Indian passport holder get a visa on arrival in Hong Kong?
You can apply for PAR online, and the Hong Kong immigration service will let you know if your application is accepted or rejected right away. If you are accepted, you must print the PAR and travel to Hong Kong to obtain your visa-on-arrival. If your application is denied, you must apply for a visa in advance by mailing your passport to the Hong Kong embassy. You will not be eligible for a visa-on-arrival. You can apply for a Hong Kong Permanent Resident Visa here.
How long does it take for a Hong Kong Visa?
It is determined by the profile. Even so, getting a Hong Kong visa for Indians will take 4 to 8 months. With the help of an immigration specialist, you may learn more about this process. Simply complete the Discussion by filling this application form and they will contact you within one business day.
Hong Kong has an easy, pocket-friendly, and short-duration application process. It is for anyone who is interested, skilled, and knowledgeable as per the requirements of the Hong Kong QMAS prerequisites.