AUSTRALIA SUBCLASS 491 VISA
Australia is one of the most popular destinations for overseas skilled workers and students. It offers excellent career and study prospects, a high standard of living, and relatively high wages. Foreign nationals prefer to immigrate to Australia for several reasons, with the Skilled Work Regional visa (Subclass 491) providing better prospects to work, study, and live in the nation for upto five years.
What is the Australia Skilled Work Regional Visa (Subclass 491)?
Skilled Work Regional visa which is also known as Subclass 491 visa. It is a temporary visa that allows overseas skilled workers and their family members to live and work in designated areas of Australia. Subclass 491 visa is valid for five years, to be eligible for this visa program applicants must be nominated by either state or territory government authority (agency) or be sponsored by a family member or relative who has Australia Permanent Residency.
What are the benefits of the Skilled Work Regional Visa (Subclass 491)?
Some benefits of the Australia Skilled Work Regional Visa are mentioned below:
- Applicants can reside in any regional area of Australia for upto 5 years.
- With Subclass 491 visa you can live, study, and work in Australia
- Allows traveling to and from the country as many times as applicants want.
- Applicants can include their eligible family members in their application
- 491 visa applicants receive additional points
- Visa-holders will have the opportunity to become Australia PR
- Beneficial for the Australian government to meet labour requirements in country
What are the eligibility requirements for the Australia Subclass 491 Visa?
Here are some of the basic Australia 491 visa requirements that applicants have to fulfill to become eligible to apply:
- Applicants must be sponsored or nominated
- Applicants must be invited to apply for the 491 Subclass visa Australia
- English language proficiency is necessary (IELTS score)
- Meet the health requirements
- Police clearance is required
- Applicants must be between 18 to 45 years old to be invited to apply for a 491 visa
- Must have a valid skills assessment
- Must have scored at least 65 points in SkillSelect – Australia points system
What are the documents required for the Subclass 491 Visa Australia?
Documents required to secure a Subclass 491 visa Australia are mentioned below:
How to apply for the Subclass 491 Visa?
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for a Skilled Work Regional Visa Australia:
Step 1. Verify that your occupation is listed on the Australia Skilled Occupation List
Step 2. Check your eligibility for the visa
Step 3. If you are eligible, complete the skills assessment
Step 4. Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) using SkillSelect
Step 5. Receive the Invitation to Apply (ITA)
Step 6. Submit all the necessary documents by applying on Immiaccount
Step 7. Pay your subclass 491 visa Australia fee
Step 8. Check your application status
Step 9. If your 491 visa application gets approved, will receive visa terms and conditions, your visa grant number, start date of your visa through an e-mail.
Step 10. You are ready to move to Australia
What is the Skilled Work Regional (Subclass 491 Visa) processing time?
A visa 491 application does not have a specific processing time. However, regional applications receive a higher priority. Applications for the Skilled Work Regional visa are assessed on a case-by-case basis, with timing depending on whether a complete application has been submitted with all necessary documents.
What is the Subclass 491 Visa fee structure?
To know how much the Subclass 491 Visa costs, refer to the table below:
|Primary Applicant||Subclass 491||$4,115|
|Reliant 18 years and above||Subclass 491||$2,055|
|Reliant 18 years and below||Subclass 491||$1,030|
|For each applicant and dependent||Biometrics||$60|
|Police Clearance Certificate||Depends|
How does a Subclass 491 Visa lead to Australia Permanent Residency?
491 Visa is a 5-year residency visa if skilled workers applicants fulfill all its eligibility requirements then they can actually apply for Australia PR through Subclass 191 (Permanent Residence Skilled Regional Visa).
Applicants have to meet the requirements mentioned below before they apply for Subclass 191 visa:
- Applicants must have lived and worked in an Australian-designated region for at least three years under Subclass 491.
- You must have earned at least $53,900 over these three years.
Why trust BOI Services with your visa process?
- Authorized and licensed Immigration Consultancy.
- Check eligibility based on the latest immigration rules & regulations
- Ensure a safe and transparent online process.
- Complaint resolution system to provide excellent customer support
- Profiles are evaluated with specially designed services
- Cases are assessed & rectified multiple times before submission
BOI Services is one of the best Immigration Consultancy in New Delhi, widely regarded as one of the most reputed and trusted Immigration Consultancy in India by its customers. We have helped hundreds of visionary people to successfully immigrate to Australia through subclass 491 visa. Our trained, well-versed, and experienced Immigration Experts are dedicated to support you with your immigration process.