AUSTRALIA SUBCLASS 476 VISA
Students who recently completed their graduation prefer to settle in a country where they will find employment opportunities, better wages, and a high standard of living. Australia is a country that provides several opportunities to fresh graduates. To work in Australia individuals need a valid work visa, a skilled recognized graduate visa is one of the most popular pathways to fulfill your dreams.
What is Australia’s Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa (Subclass 476)?
Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa also known as Subclass 476 is a temporary visa program for engineering graduates. It provides opportunities to recent engineering graduates to work, study, and live in Australia for a period of 18 months, but to secure this Australian visa applicants need to have an engineering degree from a reputed and recognized educational institution.
What are the benefits of the Subclass 476 Visa?
Some benefits of the Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa in Australia are mentioned below:
- The applicants can work, study, and live anywhere in Australia.
- Applicants get the opportunity to apply for Permanent Residency in Australia
- Allows traveling to and from the country as many times as applicants want.
- For eligibility, no points or nominations are required.
- If your family member is eligible, you can add them to your visa application.
What are the eligibility requirements for the Australia Subclass 476 Visa?
Here are some of the basic Australia Subclass 476 visa eligibility requirements that applicants have to fulfill to become eligible to apply:
- Applicants must be under the age of 31 years
- Must have at least a bachelor’s degree in Engineering not more than two years ago.
- English language proficiency is required (IELTS/TOEFL/PTE)
- Applicants must have completed their education from a recognized university
- Health clearance is required
- Applicants should not have any type of criminal charges
What are the English language requirements for the Australia Subclass 476 Visa?
Applicants who are citizens of English-speaking nations including, United States of America, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland, or Canada, or hold a passport from one of those countries are eligible for this visa. If you are not from these countries you may have to take an English language proficiency test to prove your language abilities, you will have to achieve the required score in the language test to become eligible for this Australian visa.
Check the table mentioned below to know the popular English language proficiency tests and the required scores for these tests:
|TOEFL iBT – Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based Test||Total score of at least 64 with a minimum score of 4 for listening, 4 for reading, 14 for writing and 14 for speaking|
|OET – Occupational English Test||At least B for each of the 4 parts|
|IELTS – International English Language Testing System||Overall score of at least 6 with a minimum score of 5 for each of the 4 parts|
|Cambridge C1 Advanced test||Overall at least 169 with a minimum score of at least 154 in each of the 4 test components|
|PTE Academic – Pearson Test of English Academic||Overall score of at least 50 with a minimum score of 36 for each of the 4 parts|
How to apply for the Australia Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa?
To apply for the Australia Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa follow the steps which are mentioned below:
Step 1. Check your eligibility for the visa
Step 2. Gather all the necessary documents
Step 3. Apply for the Australia 476 visa online
Step 4. Submit all the necessary documents with Australia 476 visa application form
Step 5. Pay the Subclass 476 visa fees
Step 6. Immigration authority will evaluate your application
Step 7. If your application gets approved, will be informed by the Immigration authority
Step 8. Once you receive a 476 visa you can move to Australia
What are the acceptable universities for the Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa?
Applicants must have completed their bachelor’s from an educational institution that is recognized by the Washington Accord in order to be eligible for a visa 476. You can apply for a visa if you graduated from one of the universities listed below:
- Catholic University of Argentina
- Federal University of Minas Gerais
- Universidad Catolica del Norte Catholic University of Chile—Antofagasta
- University of Chile
- University of Concepcion
- HUT, Helsinki
- RWTH, Aachen
- Technical University of Berlin
- Technical University of Clausthal
- TU Bergakademie Freiberg
- University of Hannover
- University of Miskolc
- Anna University—Chennai
- Banaras Hindu University—Varanasi
- Indian Institute of Science—Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Indian School of Mines—Dhanbad
- AmirKabir University of Technology
- University of Tehran
People’s Republic of China
- Beijing Normal University
- Beijing Petroleum University
- Beijing University of Chemical Technology
- Beijing University of Technology (formerly Beijing Polytechnic University)
- China University of Mining and Technology—Beijing
- Guangzhou University
- Shanghai University of Engineering Science
- Shanghai Jiaotong University
- University of the Philippines
- Wroclaw University of Technology
- TU Kosice
- Lulea University of Technology
- University of Dar es Salaam
What is the cost for the Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa?
The Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa application cost (AUD $410) for the main or primary applicant. There will be an additional Subclass 476 visa fees for each family member who applies with the primary applicants.
Applicants may also have to pay certain other charges including, language proficiency test, biometrics, police clearance certificate, health checks, etc.
What is the Subclass 476 Visa processing time?
Subclass 476 Visa Australia processing time is approximately 10 to 12 months but it may vary if applicants have submitted incomplete applications or false documents, or have a complex case. If applicants are able to demonstrate their eligibility by showing proper paperwork, it is likely that their visa will be processed within a year.
Why trust BOI Services with your visa process?
- Authorized and licensed Immigration Consultancy.
- Check eligibility based on the latest immigration rules & regulations
- Ensure a safe and transparent online process.
- Complaint resolution system to provide excellent customer support
- Profiles are evaluated with specially designed services
- Cases are assessed & rectified multiple times before submission
BOI Services is one of the best Immigration Consultancy in New Delhi, widely regarded as one of the most reputed and trusted Immigration Consultancy in India by its customers. We have helped hundreds of visionary people to successfully immigrate to Australia through subclass 476 visa. Our trained, well-versed, and experienced Immigration Experts are dedicated to support you with your immigration process.